If there’s one tool that hairstylists should never scrimp on, it’s a blow dryer. Enter the CHI LAVA Pro Hair Dryer, featuring latest CHI LAVA Ceramic technology. It’s so lightweight, it offers precise speeds and heat settings, boasts magnetic attachments and minimizes heat damage to strands. This top-of-the-line dryer combines American innovation with German engineering, using a ceramic barrel infused with volcanic minerals to create hair-smoothing negative ions that contribute to shine, smoothness and overall hair health. Most importantly, the volcanic lava minerals used in the CHI LAVA Pro Dryer allow for effective heat styling at lower temperatures, reducing heat damage and making it the perfect dryer, no matter the hair type or texture.
“This is the best dryer I’ve ever had,” said Jessica Forsythe, a Texas-based hairstylist who recently bought a CHI LAVA Pro Dryer at a beauty trade show. “It cuts down my drying time, it’s so quiet, and I can even style just with the dryer itself. It’s easily my favorite purchase for my salon this year.”
Take a look at all of the features and benefits the CHI LAVA Pro Dryer has to offer.
- Energy-saving, powerful brushless motor
- Up to 110,000 rpm/min for powerful airflow
- 50 million negative ion output technology
- 7 second reverse auto cleaning function
- LCD digital temperature display
- 4 heat and 3 speed settings
- Cool Shot, Room Temperature Air Setting function
- Diffuser, precision concentrator, and smoothing nozzle magnetic attachments
- Low noise (<80dB)
- Lightweight (10.5 oz)
- Professional 11 ft. (3.35m) cord length